Sunday, December 3, 2017

2018 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge - Sign Up


I always love doing this challenge. This one is hosted by Lori at Escape with Dollycas Into A Good Book.

Here are the details...



This challenge will run from January 1st, 2018 until December 31st, 2018.

You can join anytime. You do not have to post a review of the book. Books can come from any genre.

You do not need to link up each spoonful.

Make a page or a post or a GoodReads shelf where you will keep track of your spoonfuls. I keep track of mine on my Challenge Page.

Crossovers to other challenges are allowed and encouraged!

It’s an alphabet challenge!!! The challenge is to read one book that has a title starting with every letter of the alphabet.

You can drop the A’s and The’s from the book titles as shown below.

The First Main Word Needs To Be
The Letter You Are Counting

Except For those pesky Q, X AND Z titles then the word that starts with the challenge letter can be anywhere in the title.
So there are two different ways you can set up your own A-Z Reading Challenge.

A – How I plan to do it: Make a list on your blog from A-Z. Throughout the year, as you go along, add the books you are reading to the list. Towards the end of the year, you can check and see which letters you are missing and find books to fit.

OR

B – Make a list now of 26 books, picking one for each letter of the alphabet. For example: A – Antiques Wanted by Barbara Allan B – Biscuits and Slashed Browns by Maddie Day C – Class Reunions Are Murder by Libby Klein D- The Diva Cooks Up A Storm by Krista Davis, etc..

Books can be read in any order and all formats – print – e-book – audio – are acceptable for this challenge!

Ready to join??

I like to go with plan A and list my books as I read them. I'll be listing them here...

A.  About that Kiss by Jill Shalvis (Click here for my review.)

B.  Best of Luck by Corinne Scott (Click here for my review.)

C.  Class Reunions Are Murder by Libby Klein (Click here for my review.)

D.  Dreams of Falling by Karen White (Click here for my review.)

E.  Eggs on Ice by Laura Childs (Click here for my review.)

F.  The French Girl by Lexie Elliott (Click here for my review.)

G.  The Girl I Used To Be by Mary Torjussen (Click here for my review.)

H.  Hiss and Hers by M.C. Beaton (Click here for my review.)

I.    Italian Iced by Kylie Logan (Click here for my review.)

J.

K.  K Street Killing by Colleen Shogan (Click here for my review.)

L.  Lethal In Old Lace by Duffy Brown (Click here for review.)

M.  Murder Made to Order by Lena Gregory (Click here for review.)

N. A Nantucket Wedding by Nancy Thayer (Click here for review.)

O.  Our House by Louise Candlish by (Click here for review.)

P. Pre-Meditated Murder by Tracy Weber (Click here for my review.)

Q.

R. Rockets' Dead Glare by Lynn Cahoon (Click here for my review.)

S. Scone Cold Killer by Lena Gregory (Click here for my review.)

T.  Ten Beach Road by Wendy Wax (Click here for my review.)

U. The Uninvited Corpse by Debra Sennefelder (Click here for my review.)

V.

W. Wicked River by Jenny Milchman (Click here for my review.)

X.

Y.

Z.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good, long, challenging challenge. I hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.