Sunday, December 3, 2017

2018 Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge - Sign Up


I've participated in this challenge every year and I'm ready to do it again in 2018. I love reading mysteries...This reading challenge is hosted by Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh My!

Here's the details...



Challenge Rules:

You can read any book that is from the mystery/suspense/thriller/crime genres. Any sub-genres are welcome as long as they incorporate one of these genres.

You don’t need a blog to participate but you do need a place to post your reviews to link up. (blog, goodreads, booklikes, shelfari, etc.)

Make a goal post and link it back here with your goal for this challenge.

Books need to be novellas or novels, please no short stories. (At least 100 pages +)

Crossovers into other challenges are fine.

The Challenge will be from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. (Sign up ends April 15th)

There will be a monthly link up so that others can check out your progress and look at your reviews. At the halfway mark and at the end we will have a giveaway for those participating.

If you tweet about your progress or reviews please use the hashtag #CloakDaggerChal so others can see it.

Levels:

5-15 books – Amateur sleuth

16-25 books – Detective

26-35 books – Inspector

36 – 55 – Special agent

56+ books – Sherlock Holmes

My goal in 2018 will be 15 books at the Amateur sleuth level. I will list my books as I read them here..

1.  Something Borrowed, Something Dead by M.C. Beaton (Click here for my review.)

2.  Hummus and Homicide by Tina Kashian (Click here for review.)

3.  The French Girl by Lexie Elliott (Click here for my review.)

4.  Plum Tea Crazy by Laura Childs (Click here for my review.)

5.  The Broken Girls by Simone St. James (Click here for my review.)

6.  The Girl I Used To Be by Mary Torjussen (Click here for my review.)

7.  Hiking and Homicide by Danielle Collins (Click here for my review.)

8.  Cast for Murder by Jeanne Quigley (Click here for my review.)

9.  For Sale by Killer by Catherine Bruns (Click here for my review.)

10. Wicked River by Jenny Milchman (Click here for my review.)

11.  Bear Witness to Murder by Meg Macy (Click here for review.)

12.  Rockets' Dead Glare by Lynn Cahoon (Click here for my review.)

13.  Murder Made to Order by Lena Gregory (Click here for review.)

14.  Single Malt Murder by Melinda Mullet (Click here for review.)

15.  Burglars & Blintzes by Morgan C. Talbot (Click here for review.)

3 comments:

  1. I think I may join this one as well! I'm still thinking over what I want to do for reading resolutions this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you are joining again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for this again too. I almost feel like it's cheating though, since I tend to read mysteries anyway, no challenge needed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.