Sunday, December 24, 2017

Audiobook Challenge 2018


Now that I'm working again, this is perfect for my commute in the car. I love listening to audio books. It's hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer and Hot Listens.

Here are the details...

Runs January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. You can join at any time.

The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2018 than you did in 2017.

Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)

ANY genres count.

Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.

You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.

If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.

Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be June 30, 2018, and the last update will take place on December 15, 2018.

I'm signing up for... Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10 and I'll list my progress here...

1.  Hiss and Hers by M.C. Beaton (Click here for my review.)

2.  Something Borrowed, Something Dead by M.C. Beaton (Click here for my review.)

3.  Cowboy Seal Homecoming by Nicole Helm (Click here for my review.)

4.  Nevertheless by Alec Baldwin (Click here for my review.)

5.  High on Arrival by Mackenzie Phillips (Click here for my review.)

6.  Total Cat Mojo by Jackson Galaxy (Click here for my review.)

7.  The Lady of the Lake by Karen Musser Nortman (Click here for my review.)

8.  Bookmarked for Death by Lorna Barrett (Click here for my review.)

9.  Hurricane Season by Laurie K. Denton (Click here for my review.)

10.  This Is Me by Chrissy Metz (Click here for my review.)

7 comments:

  1. Iv e not got into audio yet. Maybe 2018.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just listened to my first audio recently, I think I'm up for the 5-10. Is there a FB or Goodreads group to join? Or just make a shelf on GR? Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if there are any groups for this. Check out the links above for the sites hosting this challenge. I'm joining it, but I'm not a host. Have fun with it!

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favorite challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! I'm doing this one too - I love audiobooks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.