Friday, December 15, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - December 15th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    

1. A Christmas pet peeve I have is when people give pets as gifts.  It's one thing if you know the person well and they actually want a pet, but don't just give one because you think they would like it.  A pet is a commitment and someone really has to want one.
2. I don't like spending money on medical issues.  I know it's a necessary evil, but I would rather put my money away for fun things.
3. I eat my fair share of chocolate this time of the year.
4. I am really bad when wrapping Christmas gifts.  I'm the worst.  The gifts look like a 2 year old wrapped them.  LOL  

This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


It's a little chilly in Florida these days.  Kit found the perfect comfy bed.







4 comments:

  1. Giving a pet as a gift is an awful idea, I agree. Even if you do know the person wants a pet, let her/him pick it out and you pay for it or buy some of the things a pet needs as your gift.

    Kit, that looks like a most comfy warm spot.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit looks very comfortable in her bed. I agree, pets should never be given as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..Kit looks so comfy. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Don't feel bad, I am the same way with gift wrapping. I blame it on being left-handed. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you on the gift wrapping. Lol. Kit is so beautiful...and comfy! Right now Fiona is sleeping in a box filled with paper and she looks very comfortable. She's different. Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.