Saturday, December 30, 2023

Best Books of 2023

 





Another year has gone by and it's that time of year to choose my favorites.  I didn't read as many books as I wanted to this year.  I fell short of 100, but not by much.  Next year will be better.

These are the books I would have rated higher than five kitties if I rated books higher.  You can click on the covers to read my reviews. These are my top 20 out of 96 books I read this year.

Here we go...my favorite books of 2023, in no particular order....








6 comments:

  1. I have read most of these and thoroughly enjoyed them! Making a note of the ones that I haven't read and aren't on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though we both read cozies, I've only read a few on that list. Shows how much variety there is in the genre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see that you enjoyed so many books this year. I'm especially curious about Vera Wong's Unsolicited Advice for Murderers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice list of mostly cozies for me to add to my TBR.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea how I am going to narrow my list down...I may have to do genres, LOL! Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely list and I see two on it that I read and enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.