Saturday, December 9, 2023

2024 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge Sign Up



One of my favorite reading challenges, even if I don't always complete it.  I'm back for another year.  This challenge is hosted by Lori at Escape with Dollycas Into A Good Book.  You can sign up there if you'd like to join in.  


The goal is to read one book for each letter of the alphabet.  I will keep track of my books here...

A.  

B.  

C.  The Cat Among Us by Louise Carson (Click here for my review.)

D.  Deadly to the Core by Joyce Tremel (Click here for my review.)

E.  Every Time I Go on Vacation, Someone Dies by Catherine Mack (Click here for my review.)

F.  

G.  

H.  Hollywood Hustle by Jon Lindstrom (Click here for my review.)

I.   Ill-Fated Fortune by Jennifer J. Chow (Click here to read my review.)

J.

K.  

L.   

M.  Murderous Means by Lida Sideris (Click here for my review.)

N.  Never Too Late by Danielle Steel (Click here for my review.)

O.  Only the Good Die Young by Julie Mulhern (Click here for my review.)

P.  The Patient's Daughter by Jenna Kernan (Click here for my review.)

Q.

R.  Rhythm and Clues by Olivia Blacke (Click here for my review.)

S.  Skye Blue by Rebecca Stevenson (Click here for my review.)

T.  

U.

V.  

W.  Why Oh Rye? by Lucy Lakestone (Click here for my review.)

X.

Y.

Z.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.