Friday, April 29, 2011

Book Blogger Hop 4/29-5/2

Book Blogger Hop

The blog hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books

This week's question...

"Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?"

It's hard for me to choose, but I'm going with an old favorite of mine....



This one is being released on June 21, 2011. I always love this author's books. Here's a blurb from Fantastic Fiction:

Meredith Martin Delinn just lost everything: her friends, her homes, her social standing - because her husband Freddy cheated rich investors out of billions of dollars.

Desperate and facing homelessness, Meredith receives a call from her old best friend, Constance Flute. Connie's had recent worries of her own, and the two depart for a summer on Nantucket in an attempt to heal. But the island can't offer complete escape, and they're plagued by new and old troubles alike. When Connie's brother Toby - Meredith's high school boyfriend - arrives, Meredith must reconcile the differences between the life she is leading and the life she could have had.

Set against the backdrop of a Nantucket summer, Elin Hilderbrand delivers a suspenseful story of the power of friendship, the pull of love, and the beauty of forgiveness.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne! Old follower here. Yay for the blog hops and follow fridays! Blackberry Summer is my upcoming release I want to read and I listed my shelter books on my blog.

    Blessings,
    Judith Leger - Paran/Fantasy Romance
    www.judithleger.weebly.com
    www.judithleger.blogspot.com
    w/a L.J. Leger - YA Fantasy
    www.ljleger.weebly.com
    w/a Jadette Paige - Erotic
    www.jadettepaige.weebly.com
    www.jadettepaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth of the matter is I don't really keep a list of release dates. But there are a few authors with new books coming out that I'm excited about. Come see who they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful....another book from Hilderbrand....I am excited now too.

    Hopping by from the Blog Hop.

    I am finding so many books that I haven't heard of.

    Stop by my blog if you like so you can see my answer to this week's question.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.