Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - April 5th



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...



"An ancient murder will not stop me from loving this place," she told the dog, "and it will not make me start obsessing again."

13 comments:

  1. I like the cover and the intriguing tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute teaser, "she told the dog," funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the teaser but I think it might be too late for her to stop obsessing. My teasers are from The Demon Kiss by Lacey Weatherford and Breaking the Rules by Suzanne Brockmann. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting, i wonder what the dog thought when he heard that,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser...and I LOVE that cover! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TT POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking she will obsess :-)

    My TT is here.

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-left-neglected.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute teaser. And I love the perspective of the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the teaser. And I agree with everyone else-what a great cover.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good teaser and cover!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser. I really like the cover as well. I think I'm going to have to check into this book some more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser, now I'm wondering about the murder. Here is mine: http://beyondstrangenewwords.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-april-5-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are sooooo bad. You got me all hepped up over this book. I went online to the Brooklyn Public Library hoping to find both of them there, but no luck.

    I had to order them from the next county's library system. Thankfully I have a card for the Queens County libraries also. I have both of that series on hold now.

    See what you did?????

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific Tuesday teaser! I hope the entire book is good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.