Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop - Week 9



This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements

1. If not for my significant other, I’d never be happy!

2. On more than one occasion, I have read in a car

3. The worst meal I ever made was - I don't cook much, so it's hard for me to answer this but one time I made brownies and there was more oil then brownies in them.

4. My guilty t.v. pleasure is Here Come the Brides (this is an old 1968 TV show which they rerun on Antenna TV (a new channel for retro shows)- it's about 100 brides that were brought from New Bedford to Seattle - where the majority were men who couldn't find any women)

funny pictures - Oh hai hooman
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

6 comments:

  1. Oh good heavens, the cat picture is my husband to a tee with his rockband silliness at three a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to read in the car, but it makes me nauseous. I'm not real good at baking brownies either...eating them is a whole different story! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't read in a car.. i get so car sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to eat in the car. I can't remember the Here Come the Brides TV show of 1968. But I love the movie Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, of many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there, love your answers! the drummer cat pic was a blast, i totally enjoyed it! do follow back, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't read in any moving vehicles. Get motion sickness while reading.

    I do love the cat picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.