Friday, April 1, 2011

Bloody Ham by Brian Kavanagh




Genre: Cozy Mystery
Format: EBook
Publisher: BeWrite Books
Release Date: September 2010

It’s back to England for another Belinda Lawrence adventure. After vacationing in her homeland of Australia, Belinda reconnects with an old boyfriend and begins to doubt her current relationship with Mark.

When Belinda’s colleague and best friend, Hazel, is commissioned by a movie studio to use of her antiques in a movie, both women take off to go on location to keep an eye on their items. Things take a wild turn when dead bodies start turning up on the set and Belinda is put to work as a stand-in for the lead actress.

Belinda sets out to discover who the murderer is before the person commits another crime and puts everyone on the set in danger. At the same time, Belinda ponders accepting Mark’s marriage proposal or starting a new relationship with her former beau.

This is the third book in the series and another page-turner for me. It’s a wonderful cozy mystery series with an excellent cast of characters. The addition of a second love interest really spices things up. I feel as if Belinda is an old friend. Bloody Ham has all the ingredients of an intriguing murder mystery and keeps the readers guessing. There’s one more book in the series, but I do hope more will follow in the future. This is one series I do not want to see come to an end.



For reading challenge:

Cruisin’ thru the Cozies

1 comment:

  1. i love that your grading system is cats haha,

    ps i looked at your profile, your fave movies "League of their own" and "Titanic," they are two of my very high favs too :)

    The book ?Mystress, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.