Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - April 13th



I haven't participated in this meme in a long time, but it looks like fun so I'm giving it a try this week. "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

What am I waiting for? I want the next Sookie Stackhouse book, "Dead Reckoning", but I want the audio version since I listened to the rest of the series on my way to and from work.




According to Amazon, the audio and hardcover will be released May 3, 2011. I hope the library will get it in then too.

This is the blurb on the Amazon site...

With her knack for being in trouble's way, Sookie witnesses the firebombing of Merlotte's, the bar where she works. Since Sam Merlotte is now known to be two-natured, suspicion falls immediately on the anti-shifters in the area. Sookie suspects otherwise, but her attention is divided when she realizes that her lover Eric Northman and his "child" Pam are plotting to kill the vampire who is now their master. Gradually, Sookie is drawn into the plot-which is much more complicated than she knows...

6 comments:

  1. This one has already been pre-ordered and will be a "drop everything and read" book for me. Is it May yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to check out this series. I love the cover on this one, and the synopsis sounds exciting.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped reading this series for awhile (I read the first five almost back to back, and I got tired of it), but I think it's about time to catch up. I'm glad to hear there's a new one coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the 1st in the series but just won't pick it up because I don't think I will enjoy it. I have seen this on anothers WoW post.

    My WoW is here.

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-michelle-zink.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep meaning to read this series. I've read others by the same author. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice! I can't wait for this book

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.