Friday, April 8, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop - Week 7



This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week's co-host is Kipp from Kipp's Version

This week’s statements:

1. My favorite kitchen secret is that I rarely cook :) I have a huge kitchen, but because of different working hours between me and my husband, I just don't bother cooking. We eat lots of take out :)

2. Rocky Road is my favorite flavor of ice cream

3. My favorite pair of shoes finally wore out.

4. If I could just have one more hour of sleep, I'd be happy.

funny pictures - Hard work pays off in the long run.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

4 comments:

  1. I hate when my shoes wear out... Or, in the case of this week when I break the heel to my new boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can find a good replacement for your favorite shoes. Happy Friday, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! New follower from Fill-In Friday Hop. Nice blog! Sorry about your shoes, but hey it's an excuse to go shopping! lol Drop on by and see me if you get the chance, thanks!

    Kimberley
    http://davisdailydose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My #1 and #4 are almost identical to yours! So glad to meet you through the blog hop! I'd love it if you came by to follow me too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.