Saturday, April 16, 2011

Driftwood Cottage by Sherryl Woods



Driftwood Cottage by Sherryl Woods

Genre:
Romance

Format:
Ebook

Publisher:
Mira

Release Date:
March 29, 2011

Divorce attorney Connor O’Brien doesn’t believe in marriage. Everyday he defends couples going through bitter divorces. Not to mention that his own parents broke up and only recently reunited. They are happy now, but he only remembers the bad times.

Connor has a nice life with Heather Donovan and their son, but she wants more. Heathers wants to make their relationship a legal one. She wants marriage, something Connor can never agree to. He’s happy just the way they are – living together in Baltimore. However, it’s not enough for Heather. She packs up their son and leaves town.

Heather decides to make her new home in Chesapeake Shores near Connor’s family. She opens her own quilt shop and is content, until Connor follows her there. He’s shocked that she insists upon nothing less than marriage, but he has no intentions of letting the woman he loves out of his life.

When disaster strikes, they both take a long look at the life they’ve built and begin to question everything they ever believed.

First, I just have to say I’ve been a fan of Sherryl Woods for years and she never fails to disappoint. She didn’t fail with this one either. This is a fast-paced series with characters who have realistic everyday problems. Readers will truly care about the O’Briens, as well as their friends and family.

This is the fifth book in the series. Although I have the previous four books, I haven’t read them yet. I didn’t need to in order to enjoy this one, but I’m really anxious to read them. I miss Chesapeake Shores already. I want to visit this quaint little town again.



For reading challenge:

Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Good to know that you do not have to read them in order. I do always wonder about that when there is a series

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review. Its always a good thing to want to go back and revisit a setting in a book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.