Thursday, July 19, 2018

Friendly Fill-Ins - July 20th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Another fun week of fill-ins. Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



1. I tried broccoli and I liked it. Wouldn't you know, as soon as I loved broccoli and was eating a lot of it, I was put on Coumadin. Coumadin is a blood thinner and broccoli is one of the foods you can't have. I can have maybe a couple of pieces, but I can't really have an entire order of it. So, I avoid it now.

2. Am I the only one who is addicted to NetGalley? I can't stay away from it, but I'm trying :)

3. Anyone who rescues an animal is my hero/heroine.

4. If I could eat only one food for the rest of my life, it would be pizza. I love pizza. Too bad it isn't calorie-free :)

8 comments:

  1. Broccoli and most vegetables are big in my house. And so is pizza. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! You know, I was one of those kids who never wanted to eat her broccoli. My parents never forced me to, but instead just gave me veggies I did like. Today, I still don't eat broccoli. You are so, so correct with #3. Animal rescuers are true heroes. And, you simply can't go wrong with pizza. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am sorry you are on a blood thinner though. Have you discussed Eliquis with your Dr. ? My hubby is on that because warfarin and coumadin give him a constant bloody nose. Eliquis is better in so many ways, no constant testing of levels and you can eat what you want. Sorry for the babble, but I think it is a miracle drug. Our answers to 3 and 4 are the same :) And now I need to look into Netgalley. Have a great weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I have an artificial heart valve so I can only have Coumadin. Glad Eliquis works for your hubby, though. I've heard it's a alternative for other issues.

      Delete
  4. I love broccoli, sorry you can't eat as much of it as you'd like.

    I'm a big believer of rescuing animals instead of getting them somewhere else. All my animals are rescues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love broccoli. I am so sorry that you can't eat it because of your medicine. I hope you're going to be okay.

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meowza! Sounds like pizza is the winner in the food question. Even we feline’s like pizza!
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love broccoli here. I like spinach pizza. It is sort of the best of both worlds. Back in the late 70s or early 80s, Pizza Hut had a taco pizza. That was great. It had lots of veggies. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.