Sunday, July 15, 2018

2018 Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge - Wrap Up


I'm happy to say I completed another reading challenge. I always love this one because I love the mystery/thriller/suspense genres. This challenge covers them all and is hosted by Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh My!





I signed up to read 15 books at the Amateur sleuth level. These are the books I read...

1.  Something Borrowed, Something Dead by M.C. Beaton (Click here for my review.)

2.  Hummus and Homicide by Tina Kashian (Click here for review.)

3.  The French Girl by Lexie Elliott (Click here for my review.)

4.  Plum Tea Crazy by Laura Childs (Click here for my review.)

5.  The Broken Girls by Simone St. James (Click here for my review.)

6.  The Girl I Used To Be by Mary Torjussen (Click here for my review.)

7.  Hiking and Homicide by Danielle Collins (Click here for my review.)

8.  Cast for Murder by Jeanne Quigley (Click here for my review.)

9.  For Sale by Killer by Catherine Bruns (Click here for my review.)

10. Wicked River by Jenny Milchman (Click here for my review.)

11.  Bear Witness to Murder by Meg Macy (Click here for review.)

12.  Rockets' Dead Glare by Lynn Cahoon (Click here for my review.)

13.  Murder Made to Order by Lena Gregory (Click here for review.)

14.  Single Malt Murder by Melinda Mullet (Click here for review.)

15.  Burglars & Blintzes by Morgan C. Talbot (Click here for review.)

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job completing this reading challenge, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.