Friday, July 27, 2018

Friendly Fill-Ins - July 27th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Another fun week of fill-ins. Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



1. I deserve a gold star for getting up at 4:00 am today to feed my cats. Okay, I do this everyday, but I have no choice. If I don't, Cookie won't let me sleep later anyway.

2. Right now, I am loving the books I'm reading. I'm on a great roll and reading so many wonderful books. Not a bad one in the bunch.

3. The best advice I’ve ever been given is adopt a pet. It doesn't matter if it's a dog, cat, whatever...just go to your local shelter and adopt one before buying one.

4. If I had to choose a new first name, it would be Kitty. As a cat lover, what else could it be?


8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed you cat-themed fill-ins. Have a happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, especially #3! I've never bought an animal, I only own rescues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been awhile for me too that I haven't read a book I didn't enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers! I think Kitty would be a fun name. I am glad you are reading books you enjoy, and how sweet of you to get up so early to feed your kitties. Have a nice weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meowza, I think your new name choice is purrfect!
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Lily & The Tribe of Five

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the best animals we can ever have are those we adopt and not buy. Usually, we don't even have to go to the shelter. They just show up in the breezeway and we have a new cat. That is how we got Xerxes. We went out in the breezeway and there he was.

    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Your kitties are so lucky to have you feeding them at 4 am. I get up at 5 am or a little after most mornings to feed my kitties, but never 4 am. I adore your answer to #2. Hardly anything beats good books. I also adore your answers to #3 and #4. I almost put Kitty as my answer for that one, for the very same reason. I also simply really like the name Kitty. I hope you had a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first comment to you got nabbed by the comment snatchers, so I'm trying again.

    I'm glad that you're enjoying your current books. I am enjoying the one I'm reading, too. It is called Eat Cake Be Brave. It is both incredibly funny and a real tear-jerker. I can relate on so many levels to some of the things that this woman has endured.
    Happy reading and have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.