Thursday, September 13, 2018

Book Beginnings on Fridays/The Friday 56 - September 14th




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

It's that simple.






I'm also joining in Book Beginnings on Friday. It's hosted by Rose City Reader.


I hope to be reading this one soon. This is from my E-ARC..





Beginnings......

Prologue

I often wonder what would have happened if I hadn't seen her car that day.

If the light had been green instead of red.

If my son had been dozing, or daydreaming, or looking the other way.


Friday 56...


From 56% on my Kindle...


"So what are we going to ?"


8 comments:

  1. I saw this one on Edelweiss. I hope you enjoy it. This week I am featuring Magic Triumphs by Ilona Andrews. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved this book! It was one of my favorites last month. Hope you enjoy it.

    Here's mine, from an author I haven't yet read: “SECRETS OF THE TULIP SISTERS”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read Lies and really liked it so I hope you enjoy it!

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really good. I often wonder about things going a different way, and what it would have changed. I'd love for you and your readers to check out my book for today . . .
    https://tinyurl.com/LisaKsBookReviews91418

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so pulled in by that beginning. Mix it to the 56 and I'm so intrigued!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this looks so good! Putting it on my TBR list!

    Jo-Ann at Inspiration Pie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cover is definitely enough to get me interested.

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.