Friday, September 28, 2018

Friendly Fill-Ins - September 28th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Another fun week of fill-ins. Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



1. A cat will always make me smile.

2. The best time of the day is the evening. I like to chill out after a long day and read before I go to sleep.

3. Public speaking is not my strong suit. If I have to be in a group of more than two, I get quiet and it's just not my thing.

4. It's all fun and games until it's time to feed the cats.  They all seem to want something different.




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I have several picky kitties too :) Have a nice weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL, the cat feeding time can be a bit of a headache for our Humans too!
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Oliver and The Tribe of Five at Feline Opines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I relate so much to all of your answers. Feeding the kitties is like an Olympic event sometimes. I have yet to even medal in said event.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.