Monday, September 17, 2018

Review: A Killing in Kenya by Susan Harper




Genre:
Cozy Mystery

Format:
E-Book

Publisher:
Fairfield Publishing

Release Date:
February 21, 2018








Synopsis from Goodreads:

On the African plains, sometimes the hunter becomes the hunted
A new cozy mystery from #1 Best Selling Author Susan Harper

Kendell and Pauline have traveled to Kenya for a safari vacation. When one of the other guests on the African safari is murdered, the traveling sleuths are thrust into another murder mystery. Can Kendell and Pauline find the killer now that the hunter has become the prey?

A Killing in Kenya is part of the Flight Risk Cozy Mystery series. If you like fast paced mysteries with interesting characters and unexpected twists, you’re going to love the Flight Risk Cozy Mystery series

My Review

The Flight Risk cozy mysteries are a cute adventure series involving two strangers who join together for a journey of a lifetime. How often does a wealthy person offer a regular person unlimited travels? It’s never happened to me. LOL  The author transports the readers to exotic locations.

Pauline and Kendell are enjoyable as the protagonists.  It's amazing how quickly they became friends.  They even added another person to their group with Lil.  When she agreed to accompany the twosome on their trip, she had no idea what she was getting into.  She certainly never expected to be accused of murder.

It’s a light-hearted mystery with much humor throughout the book. It’s a short story which is filled with possibilities. Any of the suspects were viable killers. I found it intriguing trying to figure out whodunit. All the clues are there, but it’s all about putting it together correctly. I did not :)

This is the perfect series to read between longer books. It was a wonderful way to spend my weekend.



For reading challenges:
Craving for Cozies Reading Challenge 2018

Disclosure: I borrowed this one through Kindle Unlimited. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.