Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Can't Wait Wednesday - September 19th


This meme is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings.

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.

I was looking at upcoming releases and I saw this mystery. It sounds like it could be a good series. I've never read this author before.




Synopsis from Goodreads:

BAR NONE, set in New York City, features Jude Dillane, owner of The Corner Lounge on 10th Street and Avenue B. When Jude finds her friend and landlord Thomas “Sully” Sullivan’s work pal, Ed Molina, dead in a pool of blood in Sully’s apartment, she’s sure it wasn’t suicide as the police suspect and adds murder to her plate when she helps investigate a case of major fraud at the Big City Food Bank.

Jude and Sully get more than they bargain for when they follow the leads left by the victim. The secrets Ed carried are passed along and the target now falls on their backs. They soon discover that uncovering corruption means uncovering the killer. They just have to stay alive long enough to get justice and reveal the truth once and for all.

Publisher: Clay Stafford Books
Release Date: October 16, 2018



Which books are you waiting for?






2 comments:

  1. This sounds like it would be a good read. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one but I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.