Friday, September 28, 2018

Book Beginnings on Fridays/The Friday 56 - September 28th




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

It's that simple.






I'm also joining in Book Beginnings on Friday. It's hosted by Rose City Reader.


I'm reading this one this week. This is from my E-ARC..





Beginnings......

Two weeks before Halloween, Rory Anderson received an email from Beyond The Grave.

Chills ran down her spine as she stared at the words on the computer screen.


Friday 56...


From 56% on my Kindle...

"I'm sure the police will figure it out," Rory said.



7 comments:

  1. Perfect time of year for this read! :-) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaky cover! LOL.

    The story sounds interesting, though, and thanks for sharing. Here's mine: “WE WERE MOTHERS”

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like the perfect book to read in October. Enjoy your current read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks perfect for this time of year. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a great read for October. See what book MK is featuring at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so fun! I've been really wanting to try this series for awhile but somehow I haven't gotten around to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.