Monday, September 3, 2018

Bookish Bingo - August 2018 Wrap Up









I did this challenge for the first time in August.  I completed 19 squares.  This challenge is hosted each month by Chapter Break.  

Here are the books I read for this challenge...

Midnight Snacks are Murder - (3 squares) - In A Series, Food on the Cover, Suspense

Poppy Harmon Investigates - (5 squares) - Woman on the Cover, Library Book, Empowered Female, Free Book, Pop Culture References

Tail of the Dragon - (1 square) - Deception

Not Her Daughter - (3 squares) - Not In A Series, Contemporary, New to You Genre or Author

Four Funerals and Maybe A Wedding - (2 squares) Society/Heiress/Royalty, Engagement/Broken or Not)

A Dream Weekend - (2 squares) Past Rears Its Ugly Head, Character Goes on Vacation

The Last Vampire - (1 square) Shelf Love

Murder, She Reported - (1 square) Frenemies

Free Space

Total:  19 squares


2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.