Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Spotlight: Murder, She Wrote: A Date With Murder by Jessica Fletcher, Donald Bain & Jon Land




About the Book

Genre: Mystery, #47 in A Murder, She Wrote Mystery Series
Publisher: Berkley
Release Date: Paperback release, September 25, 2018

Synopsis from Goodreads...


Jessica Fletcher investigates a friend's murder and a dangerous dating service in the latest entry in this USA Today bestselling series...

Jessica Fletcher takes up the cause of her good friend Barbara "Babs" Wirth after Babs' husband Hal suffers a fatal heart attack that Jessica has reason to believe was actually murder. At the heart of her suspicions lies a sinister dating site Hal had used while he and Babs were having marital issues--a site that may be complicit in somehow swindling him out of millions.

Jessica's investigation reveals that Hal was far from the only victim and when his former business partner is also killed, a deadly pattern emerges. Jessica teams up with a brilliant young computer hacker to follow the trail but as she gets closer to the truth, two near misses force her to realize that she may very well be the next victim.

The stakes have never been this high as Jessica finds herself being stalked by the killer she is trying to catch. She must now set the perfect trap to avoid her very own date with murder.

Purchase Links





3 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series but I did like the tv show. This book sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom would enjoy this, she loved the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be happy to hear, Vicky, that I'm really striving to recapture the feeling of the show in the books. The pace, Jessica's character, the quality of the mystery in general--let me know what you think if you get around to reading it. You can always reach me at my website jonlandbooks.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.