Friday, December 28, 2018

Book Beginnings on Fridays/The Friday 56 - December 28th




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

It's that simple.






I'm also joining in Book Beginnings on Friday. It's hosted by Rose City Reader.


This is what I'm reading this week...




Beginnings......

Life has a way of putting some people in the wrong place at the wrong time. Take me, for example. I happen to be one of those unlucky souls who finds themselves in bad situations more often than not.

Friday 56...

From page 56 on my Nook...

"Quit looking at my body like it's a fried turkey leg at the state fair."




8 comments:

  1. That 56 is a good one! I like the sound of the book; thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “SADIE”


    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds excellent. This week I am spotlighting The Wild Dead by Carrie Vaughn - a dystopian mystery. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ the 56... Sounds like something I'd say to my hubby. :-) Seems like a great read! Wishing you the best for 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at the cover! I'm such a pushover for cozy covers. And I'm excited to find a new author too!

    My Friday 56 from That Which Grows Wild

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds good. I like the pink barn on the cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beginning sets the tone, but the 56 is awesome. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.