Friday, December 7, 2018

Friendly Fill-Ins - December 7th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Another fun week of fill-ins. Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



1. I love buying gifts for my kitties. Of course they always prefer the packaging to the actual gift.

2. I have a hard time finding a gift for everyone. I never know what to get for anyone. I'm so bad at shopping for gifts.

3. It’s the most wonderful time to snuggle up with a cup of hot chocolate. That's how I think of this time of year.

4. There’s no place like home for the holidays. Corny, yes, but there are no crowds and everyone I need is here.

3 comments:

  1. I would have given those same answers. My cats always like the boxes/plastic that comes with things more than the present. It's so hard trying to figure out what to buy someone. I love hot chocolate but only drink it when it's cold. I love spending time with family and friends especially during the holidays, but I really love being at home snuggling on the couch with my animals and a good book or movie. Big crowds are not my favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I prefer to be home too :) And hot cocoa would be nice right now. Have a wonderful weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Your answers always resonate with me so much. I agree with every single one of these. Now, I think I'll myself a cup of hot cocoa. Warm wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.