Sunday, December 30, 2018

2018 What An Animal Reading Challenge - Wrap Up


I didn't think I'd make it this year, but I managed to complete this challenge which is hosted by me :)


I completed  Level 2 and these are the books I read...

1.  Total Cat Mojo by Jackson Galaxy (Click here for my review.)

2.  Hairball Hijinks by Nancy J. Cohen (Click here for review.)

3.  Meowmoirs of A Klepto Cat by Patricia Fry (Click here for review.)

4.  Purrder She Wrote by Cate Conte (Click here for review.)

5.  The Cats Came Back by Sofie Kelly (Click here for my review.)

6.   Deadly Dram by Melinda Mullet (Click here for my review.)

7.  Santa Puppy by Lynn Cahoon (Click here for my review.)

8.  Six Cats a Slayin' by Miranda James (Click here for my review.)

9.  One Taste Too Many by Debra H. Goldstein (Click here for my review.)

10.  Christmas at the Cat Cafe by Melissa Daley (Click here for my review.)

11.  Cat Cafe by Mollie Hunt (Click here for my review)

12.  Fatal Fiction by Kym Roberts (Click here for my review.)


2 comments:

  1. That is a fun challenge. Congrats on competing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the punning titles!
    Congrats on completing your challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.