Monday, December 24, 2018

Review: Holiday Heat by Noelle Adams



Genre:
Romance

Format:
E-Book

Release Date:
February 8, 2014













Synopsis from Goodreads:

After being hit with heartbreaking tragedy, Carrie has thrown herself into a hot, secret relationship with Matt. With Christmas approaching, she realizes she might want even more from her sexy, damaged artist, but the boundaries around their relationship make anything deeper than sex impossible.

Matt was the rising star of the art world, but he hasn't painted since a tragic accident two years ago. His passion for Carrie finally inspires him, but first he must convince her that the heat between them is far more than just sex.

Originally published as part of the Love for the Holidays bundle.

My Review

Carrie and Matt are two tortured people trying to move on with their lives after going through tragedies. Neither one wants a meaningful relationship, so they settle for a casual sexual affair.

However, it doesn’t take long for Matt to want more. The problem is convincing Carrie she wants more too.

For a short story, this is filled with many emotions. I really cared for these two people and wanted them to find true happiness.

I never read anything by this author, but she knows how to tug on the heart strings and make readers care. I was able to read it in a few hours. I’ll be looking for more books by this author.



Disclosure: I got this as a Kindle freebie. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.