Thursday, December 6, 2018

Craving for Cozies 2018 Reading Challenge - Wrap Up


Loving the cozy mystery genre as I do, this challenge was no problem for me to complete. This one is hosted by Lori at Escape with DollyCas Into A Good Book.



I completed the Famished level and these are the 30 books I read...

1.  Hummus and Homicide by Tina Kashian (Click here for review.)

2.  Chocolate Tiramisu Murder by Susan Gillard (Click here for review.)

3,  Hairball Hijinks by Nancy J. Cohen (Click here for review.)

4.  Single Malt Murder by Melinda Mullet (Click here for review.)

5.  Burglars & Blintzes by Morgan C. Talbot (Click here for review.)

6.  Purrder She Wrote by Cate Conte (Click here for review.)

7.  Midnight Snacks Are Murder by Libby Klein (Click here for review.)

8.  Penny Harmon Investigates by Lee Hollis (Click here for review.)

9.  Tail of the Dragon by Connie di Marco (Click here for review.)

10.  Four Funerals and Maybe A Wedding (Click here for review.)

11.  Stabbed in the Baklava by Tina Kashian (Click here for review.)

12.  Murder, She Reported by Peg Cochran (Click here for review.)

13.  A Deadly Brew by Lynn Cahoon (Click here for review.)

14.  Read and Gone by Allison Brook (Click here for review.)

15.  Die Me a River by Denise Swanson (Click here for my review.)

16.  A Killing in Kenya by Susan Harper (Click here for my review.)

17.  Deadly Dram by Melinda Mullet (Click here for my review.)

18.  Murder at Macbeth by Susan Harper (Click here for my review.)

19.  The Ghost and the Bogus Bestseller (Click here for my review.)

20.  Trimmed to Death by Nancy J. Cohen (Click here for my review.)

21.  Glitter Bomb by Laura Childs with Terrie Farley Moran (Click here for my review.)

22.  Designed for Haunting by Sybil Johnson (Click here for my review.)

23.  A Crafter Knits A Clue by Holly Quinn (Click here for my review.)

24.  Santa Puppy by Lynn Cahoon (Click here for my review.)

25.  Six Cats a Slayin' by Miranda James (Click here for my review.)

26.  Homicide in Hawaii by Susan Harper (Click here for my review.)

27.  Pre-meditated Peppermint by Amanda Flower (Click here for my review.)

28.  Killed on Blueberry Hill by Sharon Farrow (Click here for my review.)

29.  Trouble in Texas by Susan Harper (Click here for my review.)

30.  Murder at Harbor Village by GP Gardner (Click here for my review.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.