Saturday, December 15, 2018

Review: A Christmas Proposal by Lindsey Hart



Genre:
Romance

Format:
E-Book

Publisher:
Passion House Publishing

Release Date:
December 3, 2018









Synopsis from Goodreads:

He was single again! Finally!

Lana was not about to miss this opportunity. She’ll had a crush on the guy for oh so many years. And as her brother’s best friend, he was going to be spending Christmas with the family.

It was all perfect. Seduce the guy and get to know what all the hype of her teenage years was about.

There was only one problem. He is a jerk. He is interested only in off-limits women.

Welllllll, what better way to attract his attention than bring home for Christmas a fake boyfriend and who better for that than her bestie, Cameron, a hot shot doctor who knew just about everything on her.

It was the perfect plan for the holidays … until she had to share a bed with Cameron.
Umm, hello, where was the kid who used to wet his bed? Where did this gorgeous fine-ass man came from?

My Review

Lana DeLangly is getting ready to spend Christmas with her family. She’s really excited when she learns her brother’s best friend, Dale, will be joining them for the holiday. She’s had a crush on Dale for as long as she could remember. The only problem is that Dale likes women who are already involved and are off limits to him. Unfortunately, Lana is not currently in a relationship.

She makes a call to her best buddy Cameron Johnsworth for help. If he would go with her to the family celebration as her new boyfriend, she knows that would get Dale’s interest. Against his better judgment, Cam agrees to the crazy plan. Lana can’t help but find herself attracted to her pretend boyfriend.

This is a quick, romantic Christmas read. Although it’s a short book, the characters are well-rounded and the story is well-written. I was hooked from the first page and read it in one sitting. There are a few steamy love scenes. It’s the first time I’ve read anything by this author, but I plan to read more.



Disclosure: I borrowed this through the Kindle Unlimited program. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.