Saturday, December 29, 2018

Spotlight: A Frozen Fate by Grace Geyer


About the Book

Genre: Cozy Mystery
Release Date: December 23, 2018


Synopsis from Goodreads...


Can the present unlock the past?

It's the week before Christmas and Travis Reidan is trying hard to find his holiday spirit. He has recently moved with his wife to his Aunt Lily's house which he inherited months earlier. This is the couple's first Christmas together there, but he is haunted by dreams of his older brother who disappeared twenty years before.

What happened to his brother Brent? Did he just leave, was he murdered, or will he return one day?

Travis needs to be brave and face the past if he has any hope of finding what happened to his brother so he can move on with his new life. If he fails, the mystery never gets solved, and he won't be able to honor his promise to his dying aunt to find the truth.

If you like cozy Christmas stories and small town mysteries, you will love this short story.




Purchase Link






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for listing my new short story Yvonne.I appreciate your support of authors and especially new writers like me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.