Friday, June 9, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - June 9th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...
    

1. I would do anything for my kitties.
2. The last concert I attended was Roger Daltery.
3. I can't relax until all cats are accounted for in the evening.  None of them are outside cats, but I still need to see each one before I go to sleep.  
4. I knew I needed to get rid of my physical books when we decided to move to Florida.  There was no way we could fit the books in this small house, plus it was too expensive to transport from New York to Florida.  I had a HUGE TBR with literally 1000's of books.  Now, they are all stored nicely on my e-reader.



This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


A rare photo of all three cats.  Oreo and Cookie appear to be watching Kit sleep on the computer chair she stole from me 😁





4 comments:

  1. Cute shot of all 3 kitties. Thank you for participating in the fil-ins, great answers. I am the same way about seeing cats before bed and it takes a while with 13. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like they are plotting how to get her out of the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice family picture. Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same with my two cats. I need to know where they are when I go to sleep and also when I leave to go out somewhere. And I always tell them when to expect me back home. Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.