Friday, May 13, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - May 13th




A brand new meme hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements. This looks like fun.

Here are my answers...

WEEK 1: May 13, 2016

1. I want to stop adding to my TBR and start reading more from my TBR.

2. I haven't been to a movie theater in a long time.

3. I believe the nice weather is finally here to stay.

4. My earliest memory is trying to convince a librarian to sell me a book about a witch that I liked.  Figures that my earliest memory would involve libraries, books and adding to my TBR even at a very young age.  I don't remember how old I was.  I just remember being sick and reading a book about a witch (guess paranormals were my first favorte genre - LOL).  I remember loving the book so much that I wanted it for my very own, but the librarian wouldn't sell it to me.  Just as well, I probably had no money anyway :)  I loved it so much that I have no clue what the title even was.

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you joined in! I feel your pain on #1! And #4 really made me chuckle. I could just picture it! Thanks for participating! Hugs.
    ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. That is cute that your earliest memory does involve books. So many books and so little time to read, it is frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to meet a fellow book lover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I was just given a set of seven books from their author for my TBR pile! I think I will start with them and work my way down. :-) We tend to watch far more Netflix movies than going to the movie theater, but qualifying for senior prices makes it nicer when we do go. Now if they just had senior discounts for drinks and popcorn! :-) I loved your earliest memory, I was hooked on the library from the first time my mom took me to one when I was very young. I even worked at our school and city libraries when I was in high school! No one ever tried to buy a book, but some "forgot" to return their favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My earliest memory is riding my bike around the block at the new house my mom and dad just bought. My next memory is being at the library with my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya! Furry nice to meet you and read your fill ins. My Mommy loves reading, but we don't know what TBR am. Her read books as a little girl that had the word Magic in the title likes Half Magic about a coin that grants half a wish so you has to use math to use or end up with only half of something, likes half a kitten... that would be furry weird. Half a chicken sammich would be okay though, but not halfs a chicken. Mol.

    My mom let me do the fill ins today. Me tolds how I found a bunny and found my Mommy. Purrz, Katie Kitty Too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.