Monday, February 15, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays - February 16th




If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



This is from Dead Game by Jennifer Chase.

Derek continued, "It makes no sense that he was so careless and died liked that by accident."

Rick moved toward the living room. "That's what we're here for, if there's something here we'll find it."

The front door burst wide open with a bang that caused everyone to jump.


8 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh I so want to read this but its not on Kindle, look forward to your review. I think I am going to order this one, it makes me edgy excited.

    Here is my Teaser.

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday-heartsick-by-chelsea.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great teaser! I'm interested now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that sounds like a really good one. Hope you are enjoying the book. Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting! Sounds like an episode of "CSI". Excellent teaser!

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome teaser! Really makes me want to know more.

    Here's the link to mine:
    http://tweezlereads.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes me wonder what truly happened. Great teaser. Mine is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesdays-things-that-keep-us.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.