Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Salon - February 21st



If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, just click the button above.

I had a great reading week. I completed two books, Dead Game by Jennifer Chase and Probable Claws by Clea Simon. I loved both books so much. The unfortunate thing is that the next book I choose to read is going to have a lot to live up to. Both of these books put me in a reading mood which I've been missing for a few weeks. I'm excited about reading again :)

A few years ago I read the book My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult and thought it was excellent. When the movie was released, I heard mixed reviews about it so I held off watching it. However, today I broke down and watched the movie. I thought it was done very well, although I thought the book was better (and a bit different), but I usually do find books to be better than the movies anyway. I'm glad I saw the movie, though.

The weather forecast for next week doesn't sound very good, but maybe that will mean more reading time for me.

Hope you all have a great week!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

3 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about Picoult, and never read her books, so I borrowed one ofher books from the library and hope to read it soon. Hope the weather gets better for you. the snow here is actually melting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I held off on watching that movie too. I'll have to add it to my netflix.

    I'm on vacation this week so I'm hoping to finish up the three books I've started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often find the book is better than the film too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.