Monday, February 1, 2010

Sugar Doll Award



Thanks to Reading at the Beach for this lovely award. It's greatly appreciated.

First, I’m supposed to list 10 things about me:

1~ The cat in my avatar pic is none other than Socrates.

2~ I love to read many different genres - mainly mystery, suspense and romance.

3~ I love watching my new addiction, Criminal Minds.

4~ I love to travel.

5~ Besides Socrates, I have two other beautiful cats, Geiger and Cookie.

6~ I collect anything with cats on it.

7~ I love to watch House, 24, Nip/Tuck and Lie to Me.

8~ I love movies.

9~ My TBR is way too big. LOL

10~ I love chocolate!

Second, I'm supposed to pass this on to 10 other bloggers

Suko's Notebook
Crazy Book Slut
Great Books and Fresh Coffee
BookNAround
Alternative-Read.com
The Bookworm
Wrighty's Reads
Bookin' with "Bingo"
Missy's Book Nook
Readaholic

6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this award before...thank you so much for passing it on to me and congratulations to you for receiving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne! Thank you SO MUCH! I don't have this one and I am honored! I shall add it and with my next award post I will put it in. So sweet of you!

    Congratulations to you for receiving it to begin with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the award, and thank you for passing it on :O)
    I love chocolate too!
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I will proudly display this award on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you!! Thanks so much for passing it on to me. What a clever award! I enjoy the same TV shows you do (love Criminal Minds) and watch way too much in the winter. And chocolate is always a good thing! Socrates, Geiger and Cookie are lucky to have you! Thanks again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool heart, and shot on the mercy Dragonica Gold of, Ling Po crazy way to EVE Isk kill, he began to love the taste of blood, like to see these cowardly FFXI GIL monsters in front of him like the poor, like the thrill of the muscles across the Bing Ren ... ...

    He entered the 49th floor, the Lineage 2 Adena iron front of the room was familiar. The middle of the Last Chaos Gold room there is an old man sitting there, is close their eyes meditatively. It Knight Online Gold seemed that the advent of Ivy Ling Po do not know.

    Ivy Ling Po stood there quietly, he Flyff Penya has felt the old man out of a strong body radiates a gas, he stared at the old man: "When I first arrived someone asked EQ2 Gold me to defeat the forty-nine-story monster, now left This last layer of the, no one thought was a powerful human masters, could I then, he 2Moons Dil takes a fight? "Ivy Ling Po Zi Cun," Although I experienced 48 times the fighting, but also learn many new moves can be With my present strength, but also far behind him, it appears was a World War II had.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.