Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Award


This is so nice! I was just awarded another award. I'm so honored. This one is from CMash Loves to Read . I love the blog world...I'm always meeting new friends and fellow bloggers along the way.

Now for the criteria of the award:

The rules for accepting this award:


1.Thank the link to the person that gave you the award.

2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic

3.Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won

4.State 7 Things about yourself!


These are the "new-to-me" blogs I'm passing this award to...

Reading with Monie
A Bookworm's World
All Booked Up
Book Dilettante
Nan's Corner of the Web
The Crowded Leaf
My Cozy Book Nook
The Introverted Reader
Bella is Reading
Book Chatter
Books, Books Everywhere
Book-A-Rama
Medieval Bookworm
A Sea of Books
Confessions and Ramblings of a Muse in the Fog


Now...7 things about myself...

1. I'm married.
2. I'm the mom of three beautiful cats.
3. Socrates is actually one of my cats.
4. I'm a TV, book and movie addict.
5. My TBR is too big too count.
6. I love chocolate.
7. I love to travel.

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the award love. I especially love the ones that allow a blogger to share more about themselves. I always like to learn more about my blogging buddies. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm chocolate! Haha thanks so much and congrats!
    Alayne - The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award!

    Thank you thank you so much for passing it on to me! It was so sweet of you...You have made my day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well congratulations to you Yvonne! And thank you so much for passing it on to me. I'm flattered!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this award! It is nice to be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! And thank you very much. A beautiful award too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely award! And you've given this to some really good bloggers I've gotten to know, thanks to Win a Book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.