Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Salon - Happy Valentine's Day!



If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, just click the button above.

Slowly but surely I'm starting to get back into reading and blogging. I'm not 100% there yet, but I'm getting there. I'm dividing my reading time between reviews and challenges. Not easy, but I'm trying!

Right now I'm reading Dead Game by Jennifer Chase. Last year I read her first book Compulsion and loved it. This is proving to be just as good.

So, what does everyone have planned for Valentine's Day? We may go out to dinner, but that's pretty much it. Over the years, we've become homebodies. I just love being home with my husband and the kitties. What a bore I am! LOL

Whatever you are all doing, I hope you have a great Valentine's Day! Enjoy!




6 comments:

  1. I am just as much a bore as you then, Yvonne. LOL My plans are about the same as yours. :-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are getting there, bit by bit. I have no plans for today, but my girls think we should all go out to dinner. I think they want to have their first Valentine dinner.

    I got a book voucher for Valentines day, so that is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to a movie yesterday - we just tend not to make a big deal out of this day. I think we'll probably stay in and watch the Olympics : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being at home too :)
    We did went out for pizza today, the weather was so fine

    ´Happy Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day. Am about to go out to brunch and a movie! Haven't seen a movie in a theater for a long time! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not much going on here for Valentine's Day. My daughters want to watch the Olympic ice skating. :) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.