Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Salon - The Week and Month In Review



If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, just click the button above.


I've been busy this week as far as my book obsession goes.

I took over the What An Animal III Reading Challenge. I've enjoyed this challenge the past two years and it's one of the challenges I actually completed both years. If you're interested in signing up, check out my post.

I have two book giveaways going on, for those who are interested - The Man Looked Down by Dorothy Garlock and Worst Case by James Patterson.

I only finished one book this week, The Ghost and Mrs. McClure by Alice Kimberly and absolutely loved it.

Now for my February wrap up...I read six books...

The Baby Album by Roz Denny Fox
The Tail of the Tip-Off by Rita Mae Brown
Dino Vicelli Private Eye - In A World of Evils by Lori Weiner
Dead Game by Jennifer Chase
Probable Claws by Clea Simon
The Ghost and Mrs. McClure by Alice Kimberly

I enjoyed all the books I read, but I think the last three were my favorites. They helped to put me back into a reading mode after being in a month long reading slump.

Funny Pictures of Cats With Captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

4 comments:

  1. Cute picture! I also read Dino private eye and thought it was an intersting new take on animal detective mysteries.

    Ijoined a graphic books challenge that asks you to read a book featuring an animal character. More on my Sunday Salon post.

    Hope you'll visit my Sunday Salon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to get my challenge post up! Thanks for the reminder.

    The Olympics cut into my reading this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are coming out of your reading slump.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm honored that my Probable Claws was so highly rated and happy that it gave you pleasure.
    Clea
    Grey Matters - out now!
    http://www.cleasimon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.