Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays - February 23rd




If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My book this week is The Ghost and Mrs. McClure by Alice Kimberly. It's the first book in her "Haunted Bookshop Mystery" series and I'm loving it. Just an FYI, this author is also Cleo Coyle who writes the coffeehouse mysteries (another series I love).

The teaser...

That voice wasn't in the room; it was inside my own head.

But how can that be? How? I asked myself. It wasn't my voice. Or my thoughts. I'd never thought such crude things in my entire life!

11 comments:

  1. Like the teasers and the cover...LOL Enjoy the book Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I haven't heard of this author before now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice teaser, I will have to look into these series.

    My teaser

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday-manufactured-identity.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reqally enjoy Cleo Coyle's books. Nice tease. My teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that word picture - you get a very good sense of the weirdness...

    Nice teaser! If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds really good. One more series added to the must-read list! Great teaser. Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool teaser. Enjoy your book. Here's Mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're lovin' it! I'm reading Espresso Shot by Cleo now. Pretty good, too.

    Have a good week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this teaser! I read a Cleo Coyle Coffeehouse book last year and really enjoyed it so I'm thinking this title needs to go on my wish list : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser! I enjoy cozy mysteries now and then! I'll have to watch out for these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.