Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Salon - August Wrap Up!



If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, just click the button above.

I can't believe we are almost in Fall. The summer just flew by and more than half the year is already over. Unbelievable!

I'm figuring I won't finish any of my 2012 reading goals, but I don't really care. I just want to enjoy and have fun - no stress reading for me anymore! LOL But...I am continuing to faithfully keep up my reading journal and here are my August reads...

Bruja Brouhaha by Rochelle Staab
Doubtless by Cat Grant
Impeccable Petunia by Katie Christine
On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
What in God's Name by Simon Rich
Designed for Death by Jean Harrington

I didn't really do as well as I would have liked, plus a couple of them were short reads but that's what I read.

I have a couple of giveaways going on - One is from author Duffy Brown.  Her cozy mystery Iced Chiffon will be released in October.  To help kick off her release, she is offering a tote bag and t-shirt to one lucky winner each week!  You have to keep entering for that specific week in order to be eligible.  In October, I'll be reviewing the book and offering a giveaway for the book.  So, stay tuned!

I am also participating in Random House's Labor Day Hop - a chance for you to win free books.  That's always a good deal :)  Click the icon on my sidebar to get to the entry form.

There will be more giveaways coming soon!

I added a new tab at the top for blog friends.  I will be adding buttons to that page.  If you don't see your button, it's probably because I haven't added it yet but I will (or email me and I'll be happy to add you).  If anyone wants, my new button is in my sidebar in case you'd like to add it to your blog :)

I'm doing a lot of "spring cleaning" in summer this weekend.  So many things I've been wanting to throw away and straighten up.  Hopefully the humidity won't be too bad and I can stick with my plans :)

I hope you all have a great weekend!


Comments by ZingerBug.com











4 comments:

  1. I kind of give up on my reading goals, or forget them at once. Reading is for dun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see some books on your list that I want to read. Thanks for visiting my blog, and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stress reading? hahaha -- i hope i dont get to that! :) happy fall reading, yvonne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.