Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between! D This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I had a terrible reading week.  I only finished listening to ...




I'm currently reading...



and





















Next up?





What are you reading?

9 comments:

  1. I hope this week is kinder to you Yvonne!


    Enjoy your reads,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books sound interesting! Have a great reading week...

    Here is my Monday post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have weeks like that. I think you will really like Sweat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some weeks are like that! I ended up reading all the books I'd planned to read, but it was a struggle. I spent way too long on one of them.

    I love the look of Iced Chiffon...and Sweat is an intriguing title.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this week turns out better in the reading department for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a much better reading week this time around!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a bit more time to read this week. The books that you're planning to read look good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all new to me titles. I hope you find the time to read as much as you want this week. My favorite book was the audio of Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer. Please come see what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.