Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Saturday Pet Blogger Hop


This fun Pet Blogger Hop is hosted every Saturday by Two Little Cavaliers, Baby Patches and Life with Dogs.

This week I'm introducing my new two year old girl. We adopted her from a local shelter. Her name is Trudy and she's all gray with beautiful green eyes. She's still a bit skittish, but she loves exploring our house. Cookie isn't very friendly towards her, but I'm hoping that will change soon. Socrates doesn't seem to care one way or the other. LOL

Trudy isn't thrilled with the feather stick toy, but she loves chasing the catnip toys and balls around the house.








2 comments:

  1. Trudy is beautiful, and very lucky to have been adopted by you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trudy is gorgeous! I share my home w/ a few kitties too. Mom says maybe I need to introduce them soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.