Thursday, September 27, 2012

Booking through Thursday -




If you'd like to join in on Booking Through Thursday, just click the button above.



This week's question...

Do you bring the book(s) you’re reading with you when you go out? How?
Physically, or in an e-reader of some kind? Have your habits in this
regard changed? (I know I carried books with me more when I was in
school than I do now–I can’t read while I’m driving to work, after
all.)

My answer...

Yes, I always carry books. Depending on my current read - if it's on my Kindle or Nook, I'll take that with me. If it's a print book, I'll take that. I've always carried my current read with me - I figure I never know when I'll be waiting for something and have some time to kill. It doesn't happen often, but I like to be prepared :)


9 comments:

  1. I almost always have a book with me also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's always best to be prepared. Waiting, whether on line somewhere or in a doctor's office, is always better with a book.

    Love your kitty blog header!

    Here's MY BTT POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too - I always have a book with me, though I don't have an eReader, so it's always a physical book.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer reading at home, but sometimes having a book comes in handy.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/booking-through-thursday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a paperback in my pocketbook, a paperback and a word search book in a tote in my car. I have books on my computer to read and it come with when I will be away for more than a day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always carry a currently reading book in my purse and keep one classic favorite from Jane Austen in my car that I love to read when waiting. I also keep a emergency book in my trunk just in case I am in need of a book or forget mine. I do not use kindle's or e readers, i like to read real books. Funny story in long line at Trader Joes last Xmas holiday season, I just pulled my paperback out of my purse and started reading. That sparked quite a lively conversation in the check out line. I like word search to and keep those in my car. I love to do word search when I am on trips to unwind at night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always carry my current read too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right, it is always good to be prepared. I'm never far from a book, either. My BTT:
    http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/09/27/booking-through-thursday-carry-ons-september-27/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always take my book with me too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.