Monday, September 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - September 18th



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...


The next morning I was up early with bags under my eyes and a headache from too little sleep and nightmares about obnoxious attorneys in my house. That AnnieFritz and Elsie Abbott came in through the back door with sly smiles on their faces meant they knew about my late-night visit from Walker Boone and wanted the 4-1-1.

18 comments:

  1. That sounds quite good. THANKS for stopping by my blog.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both did cozies this week! I'm not really familiar with this one, though a few people seem to be reading it right now, and your teaser is intriguing. Mine: The Last Word by Ellery Adams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love cozy mysteries, and this sounds like a good one. Can't wait to read it!
    My Teaser is from HOLLYWOOD BEGINNINGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! My teaser is from a mystery this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, lots of intriguing plot points come to mind...I love the description.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the sound of this one. The cover is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book seems like a good one to me after reading that teaser! Hope you enjoy the book!

    My teaser is a poem from Hurrah's Nest by Arisa White

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a good one, I need to read a cozy, I'm thinking a knitting related one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The scent of onion, garlic, oregano and mint wafted from Gigi's oven as she pulled out a pan of turkey meatballs with Greek seasoning. The fragrant vapor curled around her, and she inhaled deeply, her stomach growling. p. 67 Allergic to Death by Peg Cochran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm hungry! LOL This sounds like a great cozy.

      Delete
  12. Great teaser! The premise of the novel sounds interesting, might have to check it out sometime; thanks for sharing it! =)

    - Li @ rulethewaves.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are recipes at the end of Allergic to Death. I finished reading the book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.