Monday, September 1, 2014

August Wrap Up



Here's what I read in August...




Well Read, Then Dead by Terrie Farley Moran

Mission to Murder by Lynn Cahoon

Places: The Journey of My Days, My Lives by Thaao Penghlis

1225 Christmas Tree Lane by Debbie Macomber

Another Summer by Rebecca Stevenson

For Everything A Season by Sharon Pape

Nightmares Can be Murder by Mary Kennedy


Not bad, 7 books...

3 Cozies
1 Non-Fiction
2 Romance
1 Mystery

A little bit of a mix of things and I loved all of these. I'm so lucky in that what I've been choosing to read, I'm really loving. I hope this continues, but I'm sure it won't. LOL

4 comments:

  1. Great month! Happy September reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice mix of books and it's good to vary what you read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *fingers crossed for god books to continue*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mixing things up...looks like a great month. Enjoy September!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.