Thursday, June 16, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - June 17th



A brand new meme hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements. This looks like fun.

Here are my answers...

WEEK 6: June 17, 2016


1. The best brand of coffee is Dunkin Donuts.

2. I refuse to buy 2 liter soda unless there is a sale or a coupon. Anything over $1 is too much to me.

3. I am inspired by all the great bloggers out there who are doing a fabulous job with their blogs. As I travel the blogosphere I see all these beautiful, creative blogs. Such hard working and creative people out there.

4. Whenever my alarm clock goes off on a work morning, I groan and push the snooze button. .

6 comments:

  1. I only disagree with #2 because I don't buy soda in any size can or bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, thank you for participating. I love Dunkin Donuts coffee.I don't buy soda often, although I like to have ginger ale in the house for upset tummies, but it has to be on sale. I also enjoy reading other blogs and I am amazed at everyone's uniqueness and creativity. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the coffee and snooze button! And yes, a lot of blogs and bloggers are inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't drink coffee or soda, but I do love iced tea and I refuse to by the high-dollar kind, just tea please, it's awesome! I agree about all the great blogs, I wish I had more time to work on mine. And oh yes, alarm clocks, they should all be shot. I love weekends when I can wake up when I feel ready! We have been on vacation in Colorado this week and it's so nice to sleep in and wake up refreshed by the cool mountain air! I wish I could take it home to hot, dry Texas with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coke is something I but no matter the price, on sale or not. When it is on sale I buy as much as I can. I need help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blogging answer. I agree with it, too. It is a great thing to find connections that inspire and even motivate. Thank you for that.
    I always enjoy your answers and appreciate you joining in on Friendly Fill-Ins. Thank you!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.