Friday, June 24, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - June 24th



A brand new meme hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements. This looks like fun.

Here are my answers...

WEEK 7: June 24, 2016


1. My feelings get hurt easily these days. I have no idea why.

2. I am excited about going on vacation in September. I always love going on vacation with my husband.

3. My kitty cat's meals come first, then I have mine. Like I have a choice? They'd claw me to death if I didn't feed them first. LOL

4. One time, I let my cat wake me up to eat at 5 am; that's why she now does it everyday.

6 comments:

  1. Good answers. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your answers! Hugs! Have a great weekend!
    Thanks for doing the Fill-Ins with us!
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah,5AM? Poor you. My cats try to eat that early; I lock them out of my bedroom, lol.

    This is a fun meme. I'm enjoying your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry that your feelings are getting hurt easily these days. That is happening to me, too. The reason for me is the hormonal chaos of menopause. Fun, fun.

    Maybe your kitties get up so early so they can get the early bird before it gets the worm. :)

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand feeding the cat first. Once I had a plate of melted cheese and had not fed Xerxes in the last five minutes. He put both of his front feet in my melted cheese and looked at me as if to say, "Do you still want the cheese?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. Those are great answers- I am glad you let the kitties eat first :) I give ours breakfast first, but at supper time, we eat first. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.