Friday, June 3, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - June 3rd



A brand new meme hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements. This looks like fun.

Here are my answers...

WEEK 4: June 3, 2016

1. The best money I ever spent was on all of my e-readers, and the worst was my doll collection. I love my e-readers (yes, plural - I have a few. I suddenly became a techy addict, as well as a book addict. I guess there can be worse things to be addicted to. I once tried to collect dolls, but I lost interest after spending too much money on them. Now, they just take up space.

2. My most memorable vacation was with my husband  in San Francisco and Los Angeles. I've mentioned this trip before. It was the first vacation we ever went on. We flew to San Francisco and drove to Los Angeles. Wonderful, wonderful trip. We've been to California since then, but it was never the same as that first time.

3. It is much nicer when the weekend finally gets here.

4. Once, I get home from work, I spend the rest of the day relaxing with my books, TV and my cats.

6 comments:

  1. Reading is always a wonderful thing. I still prefer physical books, though. I cannot help it. I guess I am traditional, that way. Have a great weekend! I am glad you are a part of Friendly Fill-Ins! Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in the fill-ins. I enjoyed your answers. I would love to go to California someday, that sounds like a wonderful trip you had. I think it is great you have multiple readers that way you have backups :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you like e-books and cats, a very short prequel to my Sea Purrtector series is free on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014GBBT0I
    ... I wish the work week was 2 days long and weekends were 5 days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday, Yvonne! Your first trip to Cali must have been special. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Kindle app on my laptop - but I am debating lately on getting an actual Kindle. my laptop is for photography and videos, so it's a fair size -- like I cannot just put it in my purse and go! ha. So an e-reader might be handy for car trips, cafes, etc.
    I still like the feel of an actual book in my hand though too.
    I'd love to see California and the West Coast. I've been to various places on the East, from Boston to Florida, but never the West.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my techie "toys" too, wouldn't give them up for anything! Vacation memories made together are priceless! I hear you on work and weekends, I count down the days 'til Friday and I cherish my weekend time. By the end of a workday I don't have much energy so I do plenty of sitting, reading, blogging and watching TV with Papa Bear and the furkids. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.