Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - June 1st



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I just saw this on Facebook. This looks like the perfect new cozy series for me.




Synopsis from Goodreads...

Grandeur and opulence are everything in the famed New Orleans Garden District where pets are family and no bling is too big. Opening Furry Godmother, pet boutique and organic treat bakery, is Lacy Marie Crocker’s dream come true--until the glitter gun used to make her Shih Tzu tutus becomes a murder weapon. And Lacy becomes public enemy #1.

Now Detective Jack Oliver is hounding Lacy, and her Furry Godmother investor wants out before his name is tarnished by association. To make matters worse, a string of jewel heists with suspicious ties to the murder case has New Orleans residents on edge. To save her dream, Lacy must take a stand, put her keen eyes to work, and unravel what really happened at her shop that night. But can Lacy sniff out the killer cat burglar in time to get her tail-raising designs on the catwalk?

Witty and whimsical, Cat Got Your Diamonds, the first in a new cozy series by Julie Chase, will be the cat's meow for fans of Rita Mae Brown and Miranda James.

Publisher: Crooked Lane books

Release Date: November 2016


What books are you waiting for?

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like quite a cool middle grade read. Glitter gun, dogs and a murder mystery make for some fun reading. Thank you for sharing! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great cover and blurb, and I love books set in New Orleans. Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “INTRUSION”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cover and I am going to have to check out that new series. It sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover, it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book is new to me! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Reading! <a href="http://paulettespapers.com/?p=10744”>Dani @ Paulette’s Papers</a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. That does look good- anything with a cat on it usually is :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.