Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #110



Questions courtesy of YellowRose this week; thanks, friend! And...here we go!

1. Please don't tell me it's going to snow again.

2. Can you wake up easily in the morning?

3. The color pink makes me want to smile!

4. I have a craving for chocolate.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it after work ends today, so Monday wouldn't rush to get here.

6. Eyes are the windows to see all the great things out there.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include getting a haircut and Sunday, I want to relax!


MySpace Graphics & MySpace Layouts

4 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds like just the kind I need. :)
    I'm a reader too.
    www.insatiablereader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes to your number two! ;)

    thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your 3 and 4 :)

    I dropped by to tell you I tagged you with the little photo meme.. check it out here.. hope you don't mind :)

    http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/02/tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did it end up snowing again? I hope for your sake it didn't. I've been seeing nothing but rain outside my window most of today, but I am not complaining. I love the rain.

    Chocolate does sound good right about now!

    I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I need to get my haircut this next week. Hopefully on Thursday since I have the day off from work. I'm also taking Parker to the vet that day. He has feline acne and it's been acting up lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.